John Baizley's Kvelertak art print Onsale info!
This is the big one! At 2PM CST, Tuesday, July 3 2012, we will be releasing John Baizley's highly-anticipated Kvelertak art print in our online store! Named after the Norwegian metal group, this is a 14-color (!!!) screenprint based on one of Baizley's watercolor paintings for the band (their name translates to CHOKEHOLD in English).
** This will be a click-to-purchase item **
36 x 24"
Printed on 100% cotton 110# Lettra Pearl White paper
Regular edition of 165
Signed and numbered by John Dyer Baizley
Here is everything you need to know about this print going on sale...
- The standard prints will cost $133 + shipping.
- We have also printed up a limited number of variant prints. You can purchase a standard edition print and a variant print for $200 + shipping.
- Variant prints will not be sold separately.
- Limit 1 standard print or 1 standard print + 1 variant print combo per household.
- Any orders for multiple prints will be refunded.
Here are the two variant prints from which you can choose. Each is a signed & numbered edition of 20 prints, 24 x 36" on the same Lettra Pearl White paper as the standard edition.
To make sure you're as excited about this one as we are, here are a few photos shot by Ben LaFond during the printing of this mammoth art print...