2015 Aug by Mike Davis
We have a great event coming up at our own CO Exhibitions gallery where we'll be sharing two different sides of Burlesque of North America:
A retrospective of the work we've designed and screenprinted here in our studio over the years. We'll be displaying concert posters, art prints, one of a kind test prints, and a few rarely-seen oddities that cover a wide spectrum of our work output.
Books, magazines, clothes, printing equipment, furniture, storage supplies, records, and everyone's favorite - bric-a-brac! Go home with a little piece of our studio that we're happy to part ways with.
We'll have door prizes and giveaways all day! Free things and things you can't refuse. NOBODY is leaving here empty-handed!
The garage sale is one day only but the show will be up until Wednesday September 23. Come and get that stuff you needed or never even knew you needed!
RSVP and invite your friends on Facebook.
Thank you for leaving a comment!
You will be able to check it out shortly!
- to people like Tess Mc Manus, Christina Bryson and Margaret Evraire,a0 Matt Minter, Bryan Cook, Hannah Gibson Fraser and Caitlin Corbett, and of cousre the many folks from Dead Unicorn Ink and Natalie Joy Quesnel were among my Fringe
- “The only ones who use open letters are polepe like me, Alexandra Morton, Mary-Ellen Trupel Lafond, polepe who get ignored by Government, polepe who when calling premiers or prime ministers get shuffled away”.Actually Redford did ignore and shuffle off Christy when she tried to extort Alberta. Redford will do it again.Clark couldn’t negotiate her way out of a wet paper bag, but she’d make sure the bag got blamed for her failure.
- Funny how so many contracts go to to fomrer employees of the Provincial government. Appears one of the partners of Queenswood was Manager, Management Systems and Information Government of British Columbia. Managed the Ministry’s research program and information management systems to support senior policy staff and executive decision-making. This would be a good thing if they used their experience in government to truly supply a good system, but a bad thing if they used their experience in government to push a product they may get sales incentives on.My experience with this Liberal government has made me assume the bad thing. Unforturnate for anyone who is actually doing good.
- very cool but for no other use than science-fiction comuste design. ‘fashion and technology’ means nothing if such garments have no hope of ever being desirable as CLOTHES to people in real life, and the technology isn’t about clothing at all, but creating an exterior effect which could have been applied to many other things beside apparel. to me this is an artistic exercise using sewing and pumps, nothing else.
- Christine: We would loved to have participated but we got the inivte too late our management and brewery team were already committed to our first full football weekend and first NFL Sunday breakfast. Hopefully in the future .it’s a great event and a very worthy cause.