Monday Mar 25, 2013 by Jodi
She went on sale Tues March 26 and sold out same day. Beautiful!
Friday Jun 29, 2012 by mike
This is the big one! At 2PM CST, Tuesday, July 3 2012, we will be releasing John Baizley's highly-anticipated Kvelertak art print in our online store! Named after the Norwegian metal group, this is a 14-color (!!!) screenprint based on one of Baizley's watercolor paintings for the band (their name translates to CHOKEHOLD in English).
** This will be a click-to-purchase item **
36 x 24"
Printed on 100% cotton 110# Lettra Pearl White paper
Regular edition of 165
Signed and numbered by John Dyer Baizley
Here is everything you need to know about this print going on sale...
- The standard prints will cost $133 + shipping.
- We have also printed up a limited number of variant prints. You can purchase a standard edition print and a variant print for $200 + shipping.
- Variant prints will not be sold separately.
- Limit 1 standard print or 1 standard print + 1 variant print combo per household.
- Any orders for multiple prints will be refunded.
Here are the two variant prints from which you can choose. Each is a signed & numbered edition of 20 prints, 24 x 36" on the same Lettra Pearl White paper as the standard edition.
To make sure you're as excited about this one as we are, here are a few photos shot by Ben LaFond during the printing of this mammoth art print...